September 22, 2023
Disturbing Details Found In MLK's Autopsy Report

43 thoughts on “Disturbing Details Found In MLK's Autopsy Report

  1. I don't believe the report MLK had a heart of a 60 year old man,his voice was very powerful.And he wasn't over weight he didn't look fragile , he walked very well.These people are always try to underscore,the truth,When they don't do thier job fairly,and sincerely.GOD,Knows exactly what happen,and GOD says vengeance is my,I will repay. Remember,GOD will Judge everything we do weather good or bad ( Ecclesiastes 12:14 ).7.

  2. I think that in the end result, MLK did more to help Black people than Malcolm X. Don't get me wrong, Malcolm was great. But it's too bad that he didn't get a chance implement his agenda. Too bad that he was killed by his own people.

  3. Death is merely the the unchaining of the body's limitations. They paved the way for King's spirit to complete his assignment even more effectively, his efforts spread over all of time and space. He now bears the capacity for truly a formless and ruthless precision, and the rationale to be utterly uncompromising. The craven ways of the murdering snake only gifts a target with a more full scope. But we shall see.

  4. Come to find out, James Earl Ray wasn't the gunman, probably a CIA hit job on King. Possibly an innocent man spent the remainder of his life in prison cause of yet another government coverup. How wonderful.

  5. Everyone seems to miss the message had Martin Luther King Junior preached the Gospel of Jesus Christ this world would be a better place today I would not subtract from him but I think he dropped the ball there. A great man irregardless

  6. Here is the truth of what happened and how he died:
    Fire Department ambulance 401 was immediately available and King was loaded into the ambulance at approximately 6:09.
    As King was placed in the ambulance, he had a mechanical respirator placed on his face in an effort to assist his breathing with positive pressure.
    The ambulance driver, J.W. Walton, called the dispatcher as they pulled out of the Lorraine Motel parking lot and asked for ‚Äúloop lights,‚ÄĚ which meant he was requesting that all traffic lights on the way to the hospital be held at green¬†
     so they could get to there as soon as possible. He was taken to St. Joseph's Hospital approximately 1.9 miles away.
    The ambulance made the trip in roughly 4 minutes as King arrived at the hospital emergency room at 6:15 pm.
    King was brought into Room 1 of the St. Joseph's Hospital emergency room, unconscious, breathing irregularly, and was found to have a weak, but palpable radial pulse. He had a large right face and neck wound, but was not bleeding excessively from the wound by the time he got to the hospital, likely owing to hypovolemic shock.
    Dr Ted Gaylon was the first physician to examine King and determined that he was still alive by listening to his heart with a stethoscope and palpating the weak pulse at his wrist. He performed a venous cut-down and placed an intravenous catheter in the left antecubital vein to start intravenous fluids. A second physician, Dr John Reisser, cut down on the saphenous vein in the left ankle and hung non-cross-matched blood under pressure. Dr Rufus Brown, the Chief Surgical Resident, joined the resuscitation at 6:18 pm and managed the airway. Owing to the proximity of the gunshot injury to the airway, he made an incision for a surgical tracheostomy. Dr Jerome Barrasso, an
    attending general surgeon, arrived at 6:22 pm and helped with the tracheostomy, which took approximately 5 minutes to complete. Dr.Barrasso took charge of the management and was joined by a neurosurgeon, Dr Fredrick Gioia, at 6:30 pm Drs Barrasso and Gioia explored the supraclavicular wound in an effort to control bleeding. They used a scalpel to extend the traumatic wound inferiorly toward the clavicle to get better exposure and evaluate the source of bleeding. They noted that the right subclavian artery, external jugular vein, and vertebral artery were all injured by the bullet path. Clamps and sutures were placed in an attempt to control bleeding. They noted that the apex of the right lung was easily visible at the base of the neck wound, so
    they decide to place a right-sided chest tube, which immediately drained 1000 mL of blood. As the surgeons further explored the wound they could see that the bullet had injured the spine at the C7 and T1 vertebral levels. The spinal cord was also transected at that site. They were able topalpate the bullet in King's left back, just medial to his left scapula. Dr Gioia told the surgical team that the injury would result in quadriplegia, if the patient survived. By 6:45 pm King's blood pressure was not detectable and he had an agonal rhythm on the electrocardiogram. External cardiac massage was begun and the surgeons injected epinephrine through the chest wall into the myocardium. Two other doctors were consulted, Dr Joe Wilhite, a chest surgeon, and Dr Julian Fleming, an internist. Both physicians confirmed that King showed no signs of life. Intravenous fluids, cardiac massage, and ventilation were continued for several more minutes, but King's electrocardiogram was flat lined, and his pupils were fixed and dilated.He was declared dead by Dr Barrasso at 7:05 pm.
    This is the actual truth of how Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Died.

  7. & now we know all these details to be a lie…..James Earl Ray ain't killed nobody and he didn't die on the balcony….JEH & LBJ had him killed cold bloodedly and then pases them Lil petty bills to shut up blk folks!!!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *