Educating the Black Community EOTO

45 million Black people in America spend over 1 TRILLION dollars per year. Out of that one trillion ($1,000,000,000,000), only 3% of our money is spent with Black businesses. The other 97% is given away to non-Black businesses. Does this make sense?

blackoutcoalition.org

Source Link

Tags:
ACM
About Author: ACM
This information is 3rd party content that is added to ACM strictly for non-commercial informational purposes. Information is the Key to Set the Black Mind Free