The term ‘Afro-Conscious Media’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of our country.
We run this website and permits its use according to the following terms and conditions:
Using this website implies your acceptance of these conditions. If you do not fully accept them, your entry to this site will be considered unauthorized and you will have to stop using it immediately
You must be 13 years or older to use this site.
You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your screen name.
You are responsible for keeping your account secure.
You must not abuse, harass, threaten or intimidate other Afro-Conscious users.
You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links (“Content”) that you submit, post, and display on the Afro-Conscious service.
You must not modify, adapt or hack Afro-Conscious or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Afro-Conscious
You must not create or submit unwanted email to any Afro-Conscious members (“Spam”).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
You must not, in the use of Afro-Conscious, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Afro-Conscious account. While Afro-Conscious prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Afro-Conscious cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its web site and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the Afro-Conscious service at your own risk.
We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Afro-Conscious service for any reason, without notice at any time.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Afro-Conscious service makes it possible to post images and text hosted on Afro-Conscious to outside websites. This use is accepted (and even encouraged!). However, pages on other websites which display data hosted on Afro-Conscious must provide a link back to Afro-Conscious.
Copyright (What’s Yours is Yours):
We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Afro-Conscious service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. You can remove your profile at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove any text and images you have stored in the system.
We encourage users to contribute their creations to the public domain or consider progressive licensing terms.